The thought behind the Wall Street menu was to expose all the different cronyism/GREED that went into the 2008 Financial Crisis. I struggled how to present the information/videos, but I think most experts agree that there were three main ingredients that caused the crisis:
- Deregulation of laws regulating the behavior of Wall Street, done over the last 20-30 years, i.e. by Robert Rubin, Tim Geithner, Larry Summers, Henry Paulson, Alan Greenspan, Ben Shalom Bernanke, and the rest of the gang.
- Lack of rating standards by S&P, Moody, and Fitch.
- Lack of regulation/prosecutions by the SEC and the Justice Department, i.e. Eric Holder.
Examples (trailers) of some of the full length video you will find in this menu:
|Inside the Meltdown||The Warning (trailer)||Inside Job (trailer)||Heist: Stole Am Dream|
Wall Street menu
- How Wall Street Works
- The National Debt
- How Banks Work
- High Frequency Trading
- Regulations on Wall Street
- FED or Federal Reserve
- Salaries Made on Wall Street
- Milton Friedman - Economics and Power
An article - Which Bank Is the Worst?